Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dog Boarding in Nova Scotia

Forever Shales Boarding Kennel

Dog Boarding in South Rawdon, Nova Scotia, just a half-hour's drive from Sackville, towards Windsor. Forever Shales is a non-traditional kennel where there are just 3 kennels (containing inside and out areas), so less dogs means less noise, less stress, and more attention for your dog. It's ideal for dogs who don't board well in larger kennels. Daily walks are included in the boarding price, and there is a fenced-yard directly off the kennel room. Kennel room is attached to the house and is not a separate building, and it is partially carpeted and is decorated in bright colours. Call Deborah Berkeley 757-0744 or email me at forevershales@hotmail.ca You can check out photos on Facebook at my Forever Shales Boarding Kennel page.

 


10 comments:

  1. This is a great news. This will help the dog owners. Thumbs up for sharing this to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great news about dog boarding. This will help dog owners to take good care of their dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a great post. Thanks for sharing and keep posting. Reading this gives us more information on how to love and train our dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree with the comments above. Reading this post gives more info on how to take good care and train our dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been following your blog for a long time and I find many useful info for my web. Pls take a look at my web and let me know if we can help each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I agree with the comments above. You really give some great advice here. Thanks for sharing and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! This is indeed a great post about dog boarding. Thanks for sharing this and keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really give some great advice here about dog boarding. This will really help dog owners on how to take good care of their pets. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the comments above. This will really help dog owners. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete